Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Strange neighbors.

Toby went to help the neighbors last night, they are putting an above ground pool underground-told ya they were strange! That is not the reason why I think they are strange, at least today LOL. So he was over there helping them and drinking beer when out of no where the guys wife goes out onto her deck and flashes her husband, my husband and our other neighbor. Yes she has big boobs but she is a big girl, I'm not all that upset about it. I just wonder why in the heck you would do that. I may have acted that way when I was 21 but not at my house around my neighbors. These are people you'd see every day, not random drunk loosers at a bar!



So on with the rest of my day yesterday. Kira was a big ball of fuss, these days she is either eating sleeping or fussing, occasionally she eats and fusses. I took her to the dr and they didn't find anything. She also got a few shots yesterday which really helped with the whole fussing. Last night I could not set her down, even if she was asleep as soon as she was out of my hands she would scream. I hope today is better.




This picture is from Saturday, she will sometimes sit in the swing for a bit but when ever someone walks by she will throw up her hands like that.

1 comment:

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

The startle reflex is unbelieveable. I have to swaddle my son even in the swing!