Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Really Jack Frost, can you just stop?

More snow, more school closings. This is getting really old! The snow piles on either side of our driveway are close if not higher than 4ft. I really do not know where we are going to put it. The snow drifts on our rural roads are far taller than my car.

I was supposed to have my first bpp/nst and another shot apt tomorrow. Looks like that wont be happening :(. Dang it I was really looking fwd to see this little guy and maybe getting another 3d pic of him ::sigh::. Maybe I will be lucky and get it all rescheduled for Friday. IF we are dug out by then that is lol!

So Mr. Jack Frost, go home or go back East where they are used to all this snow and leave us mid-westerners alone!

1 comment:

D said...

HA! You can keep the snow!!

Following in Canada through MBC