Saturday, November 1, 2008

Uhhhh my car told me to call you.......

Yup, that's what happened! I was driving down the road when my navigation errored out along with all the lights on my dash that had to do with brakes. Bells were binging and when I hit the navigation error it told me to call my dealership. So I called them up and told them that my car told me to call you. They got a kick out of that. I took my car in on Friday and she has to spend the weekend there. They did give me a nice little F-250 crew cab to drive, it's very nice and roomy and I'm now wanting one. It's funny because it's the car that Toby had wanted to get me instead of the Explorer.

Also, I didn't realize how dependant I have become on my navigation until I drove a vehicle with out it! Our dealership is in Blair, Nebraska, which is a little town outside of Omaha. From our house we take little back road highways to get there and usually I just plug in the address and go but on the way home I was a bit nervous not sure if I was going the right way or not. I DID go the right way but I sure do miss the lady that tells me to turn right in two tenths of a mile LOL.