Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh Jacob!

My little guy can be so funny! He was snuggled up with Toby the other night watching some boy cartoon after the girls had went to bed and he lifts up Toby's shirt and says, "Wow dad! You don't have a 6 pack, you just have a ONE pack. Where did the rest go?" I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing.

Then today we were watching a Christmas show on TV and I was trying to explain to him that baby Jesus was born in the stable instead of a hospital. He seemed to understand and a few minuets later asked me, "Why does it end in -spital?" I had no idea what he was talking about so I looked at Kira, and she didn't have anything on her, looked all around to make sure I didn't have any spit up on me that I didn't know about then asked him what he meant. He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "You know, hospital. Why does it end in -spital? Did they slobber when they named it?"