Thursday, May 6, 2010

Count down begins.

Four more days until I return to work. I am more than a bit nervous, it's not that I am worried about Kira and the baby. We have a great sitter and I know she will care for them well. It's just that it has been a long time since I have had to leave a baby this young. Well ok, I worked one day when Kaly was 12 weeks old. Since then it was Haley, I went back to work when she was 4 almost 5 weeks old.

Right now we are nursing and mixing in formula here and there for a few reasons. The first is to build up the supply that I have here and the second to get him used to it in case the sitter runs out of milk. I have never left him with someone for 10 hours before. I really have no idea the amount that he will drink in that time span.

Another thing that really makes me nervous is having to get everyone up and ready by 7am and out the door. This will give me just enough time to drop the kids off and get to work. I can do this, I can do this. Can I do this?

1 comment:

Valerie Williams said...

you can do it!! :)

good luck!! i know it's really hard at first.. but don't worry, you'll get into a good little routine!