Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday 13 - 5/27/10

thursday-13
Things that make me smile.

1. Seeing a baby smile in their sleep.
2. Running my fingers through my toddler's perfect ringlet curls.
3. Watching all the kids work in the garden.
4. Waking up to the patting hands of a hungry baby.
5. Sipping sun brewed sweet tea while sitting on my back deck.
6. Watching my girls paint each others toes/hands.
7. Reading a good book at the end of a long day.
8. Getting a call from a from a friend I hadn't talked to in awhile.
9. Trying to figure out 2 year old language.
10. Hearing my kids play the 'remember when' game.
11. Smelling in sweet baby smells.
12. Listening to the kids sing.
13. Thinking about all the things that make me smile.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants