Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday 13 - 1

thursday-13
T-ball

1. I love it that Jake likes to play.
2. Watching 5 and 6 year old kids chase a ball is funny.
3. Seeing the improvement in them from last year is amazing.
4. I secretly love playing catch with Jake, when Toby works late.
5. He throws the ball so well that I can no longer catch them w/o a mitt.
6. The last time I did, I was sure that I would have Spalding in reverse pressed onto my palm.
7. Going to the ball field with six other kids in tow to watch one child play isn't easy.
8. There are days when I don't see much of the game because of it.
9. Jake looks so grown in his baseball pants.
10. This is his third year playing.
11. Looking at his picture from the first year makes me smile.
12. There will be no professional pictures this year.
13. I will have to figure out a layout to do on my own.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

1 comment:

Cheeseboy said...

I mom that secretly loves to play catch. You are an uber-cool mom.