Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Who doesn't love a bargain?

Talk about excited when I bought 10 Vitamin waters, 8 Sobe Life waters, 6 Dove chocolate bars, and 1 box of Huggies wipes for $0.02!

I do love a great CVS bargain. I have been to IheartCVS.com for over a year now and will always snatch up the diaper bargains. Last week I finally turned in my rain check for the box of Huggies diapers. This purchase got me a $10 extra care buck. I used that to buy the 18 drinks and two of the Dove candy bars (I also used a $0.50 off of two) and 4 BOGO Sobe coupons (doubled with the current BOGO offer). Used the $10 ECB for a total of $0, Zip, Zilch, NADA! I got a $5 ecb for that purchase. I used that ECB on the wipes and 4 more Dove bars for a total of $0.02.

If you are looking for another good bargain on diapers, they are currently offering the same type of deal for Pampers diapers this week. Purchase $25 get $10 ECB PLUS I believe Pampers is Procter and Gamble? If so you can get a free 8 pack of Bounty paper towels for the purchase! Can't beat that.