Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ickies and sickies.

My poor baby has had a 103+ degree fever (101+ on motrin/tylanol) since Thursday. I took her to the dr yesterday and she doesn't have an ear infection so we are on the sit and wait plan. She has had terrible diapers and has vomited once already of course these happened in the middle of the night in MY bed. Talk about good times lol! She seems like her normal self when the fever comes down w/meds but about the 2.5-3 hour mark since the last dose she gets increasingly fussy and clingy. I hope that this ends tomorrow, if not it's back to the dr on Monday.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, no! That's horrible. Sick babies are no fun. I hope your little one gets to feelin' better soon!

Charlotte said...

Oh no I am sorry! I hope everyone else stays healthy.