Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do what?!

Lay in a bed all day?
That's right, I went to my dr on Wednesday and got my usual Thursday shot, the office was closed Christmas eve. Since he was leaving and would not be back next week he decided to check me to see if there was any change from the last week. There was and now I am off of work and on bed rest now. Bed rest is doing what it's supposed to, the contractions have slowed down a lot. I am seriously beginning to wonder if I'll make it to my goal of 36 weeks.

2 comments:

Gena said...

Sheila I am sorry! I hope that you can make it to at least 34 weeks! I know how you feel and I'm sorry! Bedrest totally bites especially with these JuJubees! LOL I'm glad I only had to be off my feet for a little bit so far.

Sheila said...

Thanks, me too! I really do not want another NICU baby. I want to banish the dr and nurses from the delivery room and snuggle my baby not have him whisked away and not see him for hours or hold for days.
At least I have the older kids home until the 6th so they can help entertain Kira. The next month after that will be interesting lol.