Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Getting ready for baby.

Wow it is hard to believe that this little guy could be here in as little as 8-10 weeks. I am due 3/15 but since the last two were 6 weeks early that puts me at 2/1, I'd rather go closer to 2/14 (how fun would that be?) and will most likely be put on bedrest this time around. I do not want a NICU baby, it just doesn't seem like your baby when someone is telling when to feed, change and hold the baby.

Toby and I are still fighting over names. I LOVE the name Jonas Tanner he likes Tanner Jonas or Brody Tanner. I just don't have another name that I like, I have tried to find one but can't. We had better get it figured out soon or he will be named Baby Boy lol.

2 comments:

Gena said...

LOL Sheila you better hurry and find a name! I hope you make it to Mid February! We want that little guy to come home with you!!

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Wow Sheila, I can't believe its already this close...can't wait to see pics! Hang in there, praying for you!