Sunday, June 28, 2009

30 Day Challenge - Day 26, 27, 28

I have been trying to stay away from the computer on the weekends and spend that time with my family. I have still done the challenges and took notes to compose for today's post.

Day 26: Today was a slow paced workout of mostly upper body exercises. There was a lot of curls and rows, mixed in with some lunges, baseball and two reps of butt kicking boxing. The target calories for this work out was 67 and I only got up to 62.3. I fell far short, I normally exceed the calories, so I am not sure what happened today.

Day 27: This workout was much better than yesterday, as far as workouts go yesterday was a bit blah. Today we were moving, started out dancing, did some jump squats, jump lunges, high knee/kick up track work, running/walking, inline skating, basketball, volleyball. I had a lot of fun with this workout. I like doing the games in between the hard workouts.

Day 28: Today was a rest day. We finally got the basketball hoop set up and the kids, hubs and I played ball for most of the day and worked on the lawn for the rest of it. I have noticed that we have become more active since we started the challenge.