Monday, November 29, 2010

Not mountain climbing, laundry climbing.

I was enjoying the kids' break too much. We were playing and baking and doing normal clean up. When they all went to school I looked in the laundry room and almost cried. They had brought their laundry to the laundry room and I am thinking now that I should have taken a picture. The pile was something out of the show "Hoarders." I couldn't see the floor and couldn't open either the washer (front loader) or the drier. It was insane. I have been doing laundry for over four hours and can finally see some floor- I had to make piles outside the room to even load the washer. I am still trying to figure out how this happened as Wednesday night I had everything washed, folded AND put away! This is a lesson learned, at Christmas break I will definitely still be doing my 2-3 loads of laundry a day.