Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Potty learning - Day 8.

One step forward and two steps back. Just when I thought that we were nearing the end of this chapter, reality hit and I realized I was back to page one. Kira was not to blame for this poor day, it was completely me. I was up every hour on the hour with Jonas and was up for at least 15 min each time. Poor guy had an ear infection that we did not know about and was just in a lot of pain. Due to my lack of sleep I wasn't up every 15 to 20 minutes with her reminding her to use the restroom and it was a horrid day. I will be working extra hard with her tomorrow to remind her of using the potty. This is all new to me, other than Loryn all the rest of the kiddos were done w/learning how to use the potty in a week. On to week two and hopefully a better one!