Monday, November 8, 2010

Potty learning - Day 5 & 6.

Day 5: Let's just say that I am really tired of poo. It never bothered me much when it was in a diaper but when it is in something that needs to be cleaned it is not pretty. Not only that but it seems we have had a relapse from taking time off on Friday. She not only had a messy accident but had two other pee accidents. She gets it I know she does so I am not sure what the deal is.

Day 6:  I often wonder why it is that little kids who are potty training or in diapers disappear then suddenly reappear with poo in their pants. It's almost like they sneak off and we wont notice the smell LOL. I just don't get it. I swear that I am going to have to tether her to me tomorrow and see if we can forgo any poo mishaps :). We had far too many today, she has been sick the past few days so I will chalk it up to that. I do have to say that I was so very close to quitting today. I hope that tomorrow is a better day.