Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The 31 Day Photo Challenge, Day 10

Thanks to It's Gravy Baby and Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy I am taking part in a 31 Day Photo Challenge.  Visit either blog if you'd like to participate too.  Check out all my Photo Challenge posts here.

 Day 10: Your favorite room in your house.
Before.
My favorite room in my house my living room, it is the place that we all go to hang out, watch movies, do things together and just be. When we built the house (when I say we I really mean Toby, lol cause come on, me constructing a building? Not likely!) we were in a bit of a hurry. Our previous house sold before we were completely ready to have the new house inspected so we could move in. So all the beautiful flooring that we had intended on doing throughout was quickly scrapped for much quicker carpet and linoleum. After four years of various juice, milk, spit up and of course nail polish spills and stains we finally changed the carpet to wood.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEijoKievw4bQN-Ihqa14UH16oeaCyBaqoDxE-qEJZToVRX85MEOUTO0q8CRYHqwAyE0rqy9IxSPtBcUBZa7U8aeWn0Bmpatp7hGxoGpgBDnW9XlqU1xNfF1AnYK69TnNOZ0LSMgHthhvORq/s1600/None
After.
This is what our living room looks like now. I love it, and can't wait to choose paint and maybe some new furniture.