Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The 31 Day Photo Challenge, Day 16

Thanks to It's Gravy Baby and Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy I am taking part in a 31 Day Photo Challenge.  Visit either blog if you'd like to participate too.  Check out all my Photo Challenge posts here

Day 16: Your least favorite chore.

 
My least favorite chore is laundry, not washing it. I don't mind sorting, pre-treating, washing, hang drying, or drying the laundry. What I cannot stand is folding and putting away laundry, the worst however, is by far sorting socks. As you can imagine laundry for my clan builds up quickly but socks are frustrating because not only are socks lost but the girls have taken to wearing mis-matchy socks so pairing them is nearly impossible. Socks must have a twin and it drives me insane when I can't find them so sock sorting is the kids' job.