Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The 31 Day Photo Challenge, Day 15

Thanks to It's Gravy Baby and Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy I am taking part in a 31 Day Photo Challenge.  Visit either blog if you'd like to participate too.  Check out all my Photo Challenge posts here


Day 15: Something that bugs you.

There are two main things that bug me, they both involve chewing.


The first is chewing with your mouth open. This drives me insane! It is about the same noise as stirring tuna when making tuna salad, in other words-gross. I sometimes feel like a shrew at the dinner table because this is one manner that I will not let up on. 

The other is smacking gum, this is a lot like chewing with the mouth open in that the noise is gross. I have had my kids throw their gum away many times for doing this lol I know I'm the mean mom! I have also changed seats at various places due to someone smacking their gum near me. It grates on my nerves, I can't really explain it other than it is my nails on a chalk board (which btw doesn't bother me at all).