Thursday, March 24, 2011

The 31 Day Photo Challenge, Day 18

Thanks to It's Gravy Baby and Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy I am taking part in a 31 Day Photo Challenge.  Visit either blog if you'd like to participate too.  Check out all my Photo Challenge posts here.

Day 18: Something you are afraid of.
 
I am not afraid of too many things, long gone are the days that I would run and jump from the light switch to the bed esp after watching a scary movie, and I can now enter any (finished) basement without visibly flinching or getting chills. I guess two things that still unnerve me are being trapped somewhere. I couldn't watch the movie Buried or any of the Saw movies.


Another thing that I am afraid of is a reoccurring nightmare that I have where all of the kids are in the car and it is about to explode, I don't remember dreams easily so I am not sure why, just know that it is and I am unable to get all of the kids out. I have two in car seats, but to get to those kids I would have to let out the other 4 that sit in the back. Even if I have one of the kids get Kira, I would still have to wait for the others to get out before getting Jonas. I dislike nights when that particular dream comes up, it is very hard getting back to sleep afterward.

1 comment:

Lisa Noel said...

I totally have that fear of something happening and not being able to get to all of my boys!!