Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The 31 Day Photo Challenge, Day 12

Thanks to It's Gravy Baby and Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy I am taking part in a 31 Day Photo Challenge.  Visit either blog if you'd like to participate too.  Check out all my Photo Challenge posts here

 Day 12: Something you do every day.
 

Something that I do every day is change diapers. Thankfully Kira is in the final stages of potty learning so that lowers the amount that I have to change for her. I have probably changed millions of diapers in my lifetime. Ok, not really, I just did the math and if each child averaged 50 diapers a week for the 3 years they were in them (again this is just an aprox) it would be just under 55 thousand adding in what Jonas would use.

I have to say that although it will be sad for the baby days to be gone, I will not miss the diaper stage of it!