Saturday, March 5, 2011

The 31 Day Photo Challenge, Day 5

Thanks to It's Gravy Baby and Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy I am taking part in a 31 Day Photo Challenge.  Visit either blog if you'd like to participate too.  Check out all my Photo Challenge posts here.  


Day 5: Your day.

I love the church that we were married at, it wasn't our church, they were still under construction, so we had the ceremony at a sister church. When I saw the gorgeous door I knew that I had to have a picture of Toby and I in front of it. I was so mad when the photographer cut off the whole door. It is still a great picture. I can't get over how young the girls were. Paige is hidden behind Haley in Toby's arms, she was just a year old at the time. You can't tell, but I am not wearing any shoes. That's right, I got married barefoot! The beautiful shoes that I bought to wear made me taller than Toby. I hadn't thought about that when I picked out the 4 inch platform heals lol.